Thursday 3 May 2012

The Other Side of Pulteney Bridge

here is a section of my long painting that I have been working on over the last week, one that I actually began just after christmas. It ended up having around 30 people in it, plus tailors dummies...so there were a lot of little clothes to think about. Each person is around 3.5cm high...so now I think I need to go bigger!!
Talking of bigger, I drew a little mermaid for Brighton Family Fringe Hurly Burly..which they have scaled up and cut out about 8 ft high! she is currently standing in front of St Peters Church on the level in Brighton. I drove past yesterday and spotted her...in fact two of her. I will try to get a photo next time I am  down there. meanwhile, here is a link to their blog
http://www.familyfringe.co.uk/www.familyfringe.co.uk/Welcome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment