Friday 30 August 2013

Not much painting going on...

Summer Holidays...and the paints have been away for a few weeks. I had a week in Cornwall on the beach, and didn't really paint. However, the evenings gave me time spare, and I actually made a necklace for myself with beads that I bought about four years ago! They have been sitting in a bag in my arty drawer, but there was always something else to do.
I enjoyed making it, and now I want to make another, with some hand made glass beads that I bought at an open house last year, but I need one more feature bead. Something to look for in this years open houses!
I have been wearing the necklace and already received several compliments. People recognise the Murano glass, which I love too. Perhaps I should pop there for a feature bead?!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment