Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Flea Market, Lewes

sketching the Flea Market
Here is my sketch of The Fabulous Fleamarket in Market Street, Lewes. I love the suits of armour in the upstairs window, and the beautiful old car that is occasionally parked in front. It is a great place to have a wander...if you have time to spare, there is lots in there!
The sketch grew, and went across on to the opposite page of the sketchbook. Trying to plan a size to draw this out...only have one piece of bockingford left at the moment, so that decided it for me!
All drawn out...although this will probably change
All drawn out in pencil now, ready for attacking with the fineliner! It looks really grey at the moment, I love it when the pen goes on and I can erase some of that graphite.


No comments:

Post a Comment